Sunday, December 7, 2014

JERGENS® One-Week Challenge

I have been using my new JERGENS sent to me by #influenster in the #ModaVoxBox 

This is my one week challenge. 

DAY 1. I have a habit of washing my hands a lot, so they get so dry and chapped. I started using Jergens Ultra Healing Moisterizer for Extra Dry Skin today 12/01/2014. Does not feel grease, goes on smooth and my hands feel very soft.

DAY 2. Been using my Jergens Ultra Healing Moisterizer for Extra Dry Skin twice a day for almost 2 days, keeps the moister in that I keep washing out. So far so good.

DAY 3. Starting to see the chapped skin clear up, still washing my hands but I always reply my Jergens Ultra Healing Moisterizer for Extra Dry Skin and it seems to be keeping my hands soft and looking great.

DAY 4. Ok loving Jergens Ultra Healing Moisterizer for Extra Dry Skin, chapped skin almost all gone, my hands feel like silk and did I forget to say it smells great too?

DAY 5. Hands look amazing, better then ever, yup still have my over washing habit, but if I reply this after I wash my hands they stay amazingly soft and smooth.

DAY 6. LOVING Jergens Ultra Healing Moisterizer for Extra Dry Skin, what more can be said?

DAY 7. I will now be using Jergens Ultra Healing Moisterizer for Extra Dry Skin, everyday. My hands look younger, feel and smell great. NO MORE chapped raw hands for this girl. THANKS Jergens.   

1 comment:

  1. I use Jergens Ultra Healing lotion too, and I also like it. Makes my skin look younger! Nice write up!

    ReplyDelete