Saturday, January 16, 2016

KISS True Volume Lashes

I LOVE @INFLUENSTER they have sent me some amazing things, But theses KISS True Volume Lashes GURLLLL let me tell you something, I have NEVER been able to put on ANY false eyelashes ever, just could not do it. BUT THESE are so EASY, get some good lash glue, peel the lash away from the plastic, I didn't even use twisters!! Just make sure you have both hands free and can get up close to a mirror, a magnifying mirror WORKS BEST! Level them on top of your lash line, sounds hard but is so easy with a  magnifying mirror, AND POOF you have amazing lashes that no mascara could EVER DO!!! I have my  KISS True Volume Lashes on one eye, I bet you can tell the differences right away and what eye has it on! GO out and get yourself some, less then $4 and can be used more then once!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment